Microsoft Project Web Access 2007, Inefficient PM Tool

Our company upgraded Microsoft Project 2002 to 2007 last July. When we start using Project Web Access 2007, we got annoyed with so many trivial troubles and spent unignorable time to call Microsoft support. These days there still remain trivial troubles.
Last Monday some users told me that ‘My Task’ page suddenly became blank and showed no list of tasks. Other users including me had no problem at all.
And I found out why these things happened. Based on the specifications of PWA 2007, when users click on ‘My Task’ menu, PWA 2007 shows the page with URL http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx.
However, ‘My Task’ page of the users who got trouble this time shows the personal view, i.e. http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx?PageView=Personal even though Internet Explorer 6 shows the URL ‘tasks.aspx’ without any GET parameters on the top.
And other users who got no trouble ‘My Task’ page shows the shared view, i.e. http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx?PageView=Shared even though IE6 shows the URL without any GET parameters.
So I did the following things.
(1) Signed in PWA as PWA 2007 administrator
(2) Opened ‘My Task’ page
(3) Change ‘My Task’ page into ‘edit’ mode
(4) Delete the existing ‘My Task’ Web Part
(5) Add ‘My Task’ Web Part again without granting users to change personal configurations of ‘My Task’ page
(6) Save ‘My Task’ page
As a result, the users whose ‘My Task’ page suddenly became blank finally shows the task list.
However, we’ve got another trouble. The users who had no trouble on ‘My Task’ page start seeing two task lists on ‘My Task’ page. One is the shared ‘My Task’ web part and the other is the personal ‘My Task’ web part.
So I have to ask such users to edit their personal configuration of ‘My Task’ page and to delete the personal version of ‘My Task’ web part.
Now everything is OK. But why did ‘My Task’ page suddenly get into trouble on last Monday although we didn’t change any configuration of Project Web Access?
In addition, I’ve found ‘My Task’ web part actually has three versions on PWA 2007; personal web part, shared web part and noboy-knows-what-it-is web part.
The situation is like this. I sign in PWA 2007 as PWA administrator, change the configuration of http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx?PageView=Shared, for example change the number of rows per page from 50 to 300 and save it.
Then I sign in PWA 2007 as a normal user. When I manually input the URL http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx?PageView=Personal on IE6, PWA 2007 shows the personal configuration of ‘My Task’ web part.
And when I manually input the URL http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx?PageView=Shared on IE6, PWA 2007 shows the shared configuration of ‘My Task’ web part, for example 300 rows per page.
And when I manually input the URL http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx on IE6, PWA 2007 shows the nobody-knows-what-it-is configuration of ‘My Task’ web part, for exmaple 50 rows per page. This configuration is supposed to be the former shared configuration of ‘My Task’ web part.
Thus our company has three different configurations of ‘My Task’ page depending on the parameter given to Tasks.aspx. By the way, when users click on ‘My Task’ menu, PWA 2007 shows the URL without parameter, i.e. http://servername/sitename/tasks.aspx, i.e. the nobody-knows-what-it-is configuration of ‘My Task’ web part.
Some readers might tell me not to complain about PWA 2007 here but to visit MS Project online discussion forum or to ask Microsoft support. But to tell the truth, I’ve already completely fed up with the mess of PWA 2007 and with wasting my time in collecting various screen shots and logs that Microsoft support demands from me.
Microsoft Project Web Access 2007 is supposed to be a tool streamlining project management. But in effect I regret to say it is a tool making project management inefficient. I hope PWA 2010 will clean up all the mess.